Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No time to blog...

Yes no time to blog about useless things. I'm trapped with Jobstreet, JobsDB, and yes..my Lotus Notes. Reading tons of email, unopened email, sending email to people I have never met... Screening tons (again) of applications, resumes and everything else. My favorite words: unprocessed, prescreened, keep for reference, and reject. Not that I love rejecting applications of hopeful beings searching for opportunities to make their lives better.

Worse the lack of sleep has made me irritable and disoriented. Ex. Cellphone rings and I pick up the aircon remote. At first I loathed the fact that I was alone in a room that could fit 6 workers. Now I'm loving it! I never felt so alone and so happy at the same time. Nyahaha (devilish laugh). This gives me enough time to concentrate without people asking silly questions like... "mahirap ba talaga ang manganak?!!" Wherein I answer back "OO parang nakaupo sa apoy". Hahaha.

No comments: