Friday, September 02, 2005

Would I like some cheese to go with my whine???

whining bitch..

I'm in a dreadful mood...unusual since its Friday. I'm usually..Alive-awake-alert-enthusiastic... Looking forward to 2 days away from work.
Recently I've been dragging not just my feet to work.
I suddenly hate doing the things I used to do and apprehensive about things I need to do...then I complain like a J-Lo diva. I used to extend an arm, a leg or whatever to help out and I take the initiative to do things on my own. Slap me silly please!!!.. Now there's a question of 'so what do I get out of this?' attached to everything even answering my phone or scratching my butt...

ah, I guess its time...
Time to move out...and move on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xbox 360 to Launch in U.S. Nov. 22
The Nov. 22 launch of Xbox 360 in North America will be followed by a Dec. 2 launch in Europe and a Dec.
Wow, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have an##ONLINE## ##MONEY## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##ONLINE## ##MONEY## related stuff that you can use for your own business.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)