Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Getting to Know me...Getting to know all about me!!






PERSONAL HERO

Ninoy Aquino. The Filipino is worth dying for. My Dad. There should be an element of personal sacrifice in heroism. Though It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to die on the tarmac or thru firing squad. It’s selflessness. Generosity. My Dad is that kind of person. Putting others forward before himself.



CAN’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT
My Cellphone. The convenience of this gadget has made me overly dependent on it. My wallet of course.

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY
My husband. My son. Family. My friends. Christmas.

FAVORITE PIECE OF CLOTHING
Right now…probably my straight jeans.

FAVORITE SLEEPING POSITION
I sleep on my back when really tired. But I’m usually lying on my side, especially when it’s me, my husband and our son on the bed. Likot matulog ng mga boys!

LAST BOOK READ
Band of Brothers – Stephen Ambrose.

BOOK OR MAGAZINES
Magazines. I’m a magazine freak. I have tons in my bathroom. I find them irresistible in the coffee shops.

MUSIC PLAYLIST
Absolute Beginners – David Bowie; The Man who sold the world – Nirvana unplugged; I Will Follow You – Death Cab for Cutie; Brick – Ben Folds Five; U2 – Stay; Tears – The Chameleons; This woman’s work – Maxwell;

LATEST DOWNLOADED SONG
Blister in the Sun – Violent Femmes

WATERLOO
Math

5 PLACES YOU’D LIKE TO VISIT
5 isn’t enough actually…
1. The Louvre









2. Great Pyramids of Egypt
3. Venice
4. Florence, Italy
5. Machu Pichu

ON MY WISH LIST
1. Eat pasta in Rome and seafood in Venice. Try out the best cheeses & meat produce.
2. Bring my son & hubby to visit the Museum of Natural History and the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
3. A date with my husband to corregidor on our anniversary. One of our common interests.
4. A week in a beautiful beach like Boracay or Palawan.
5. Climb the Inca trail to the ruins of Machu Pichu.
6. Visit the World War II beaches in Normandy and Bastogne memorial in Belgium.
7. Look at the ceilings of the Sistine Chapel.
8. See all the moaui stone statues in Easter Island.
9. Ok see all of of Europe.
10.

THINGS I’D LIKE TO SEE & EXPERIENCE…NO MATTER HOW IMPOSSIBLE
Not in order of importance…
1. The Aurora Borealis in the North Pole
2. King Penguins huddled together in a snow storm (still in the North Pole)
3. Touch a sperm Whale.
4. Meet the Pope.
5. A chat with Conan O’Brien.

FAVORITE SUBJECT IN COLLEGE
Humanities 2. Social Psychology.

FAVORITE DRINK
Brewed coffee in the morning and ice cold Coke.

LATEST PURCHASE
Haay! Columbia Triad computer tote, TKO hand wraps and Nike Air Max.

BEST DAY/S OF MY LIFE
My wedding day and the day our son was born.

DREAM PROFESSION
Comic artist. Storyboard writer for Sponge Bob Squarepants.

CREEPIEST NIGHTMARES
Anything with slimy worms, maggots, caterpillars.
Creepy aliens from The Sign and Martians from War of the Worlds
Running away from a Tornado.
Fire storm and lava floods like the end of the world.
Tsunami or tidal waves.

WHEN I TURN ON THE TV I ALWAYS SWITCH TO…
HBO or Discovery Travel & Living

SHOE SIZE
Size 6 or 7.

No comments: